How to Apply
The application is $50 per applicant. We require an application from both the tenant and parent/guardian co-signing.
Please indicate your desired move in date. Check the box "I am applying as a tenant"
- On the "Where you've lived" page: you may use the dorm/apartment you are currently living in, or your home address.
- For the Monthly Rent type "0"
- For the Landlord, type N/A
- For Landlord Phone Number, type 000-000-oooo
- ***Under Reason for Leaving*** Please indicate which building/apartment you are applying for, and your anticipated year of graduation. For example, "I am applying for 2464 Hoffman Apartment #7. I will be graduating in 2021.
- On "Attach Documents" page, attach a copy of your Student ID or State-issued ID
- Please attach proof of income (this can be in the form of a W-2, tax return, bank statement, employment letter-submit what you are comfortable with, but it needs to show proof of income).
- Also, please indicate the building you're interested in under "Reasons For Leaving" field. (For example, write "we prefer 2841 Hughes, 2490 Belmont, in that order")
Lease Duration: Leases that start at the end of August can terminate at the end of June.